Term’s and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
* Your use of any information on this blog is entirely at your own risk.
* Comments on this blog are welcome, encouraged and appreciated. Those deemed to be spam, solely promotional in nature or offensive will be deleted. For this reason, all comments are moderated.
* This blog includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, some of which are affiliate links. Please note that once you visit such external sites, you are subject to their own terms and conditions.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information that you share with this site enables me to provide updates to you and I collect this information only via this website. I may ask you for information including your name and email address.
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
* Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
* Mailchimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
This blog includes content (words and images), that are copyright (©) of Kerry Lockwood – In Detail unless specified or sourced. If you use content from this site, please credit and link to the original source. Product photographs and information used in mood boards/Home Tours and Business Insights are copyrighted to their respective owners.
Affiliate Program Participation The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
This blog accepts some forms of advertising, including sponsorship and product placement. Advertisements are used to improve the blog and to offset the costs of running it. Some of the regular costs include domains, hosting, social media/promotion managing tools etc. All sponsored content is stated. Brands have little editorial control over the content we create with regards to sponsored post (or gifted products that appear on the post). Here at Kerry Lockwood- In Detail, we only recommend products that we love and respect.
This blog is written and edited by Kerry Lockwood. If you have any questions, please use the contact page.
Occasionally, Kerry Lockwood – In detail will seek financial payment in exchange for promoting, recommending and showcasing products or services. We may also get compensation to feature products in our interior photographs across the blog and social media. Even though we receive financial payment for the posts, we always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and experiences.
These T’s&C’s were last changed on 25th May 2018.