Here’s my edit of fun but practical Valentine’s gifts for your loved ones. I’ve tried to include a good mix for him and her! Hope you like them.
1. Personalised leather toiletry bag £26.74, Etsy.
2. Off to the gym kit £25, Amara.
3. Print £32.00, Homeplace.
4. Personalised Charger £19.00, Design Letters.
5. String of hearts plant with planter £14.95, Stupid Egg Interiors.
6. Love is the drug candle £34, Rockett St George.
7. Carpe Diem Artwork £21.99, Wayfair.
8. Hato heart LED light bulb £25, Oliver Bonas.
9. Fux fur love hot water bottle £24, Oliver Bonas.
10. Travel mug £12, John Lewis.
11. Love Cushion £12, Marks and Spencer.
12. Funky table plates £16, Amara.
13. Bella Freud, Close to my heart cushion £160, Amara.
14. Bella Freud, Loving candle £45, Amara.
15. Tykho wireless speaker £55, Amara.
16. Mr Always right cushion £19.99, Wayfair.
17. Personalised coffee stencil £12.50, Etsy.
18. Personalised Marmite £5.49, Marmite.co.uk
19. Pink ceramic plant pot £40, Oliver Bonas
20. Red Roses cologne 30ml £47, Jo Malone
Also, if you’re feeling crafty and fancy making one of these neon signs, then head over to my 2017 Valentine’s gift guide which you’ll find here for the instructions.
**THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, THIS MEANS THAT EACH LINK IS TRACKED AND FOR EACH SALE MADE THROUGH A LINK FROM MY SITE I AM REWARDED WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF COMMISSION. THIS DOES NOT COST OR AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY, ALL COSTS COME DIRECTLY FROM THE RETAILER.**